Many people are surprised when they find out I was once part of a comedy troupe. I doubt I was a very good actor, so I suppose I can understand that. I discovered that I enjoyed writing the scripts more than performing on stage while I was with the troupe. Later, my humor found an outlet in a magazine called The Wittenburg Door for a while. My personal favorite, “Fun with Humans,” was published in Dragons, Knights & Angels.
- “Fun with Humans” in Dragons, Knights, & Angels (April 2007).
- “How to Change your Church Persona” in The Wittenburg Door.
- “Sword Drills” in the Wittenburg Door.
- “The Witnessing Evaluation Committee” in The Wittenburg Door.
- “Visitation Team Raid” in The Wittenburg Door.
- “A Greeter Eluded” in The Wittenburg Door.
- “The Dumb Spake” in The Wittenburg Door.
- “The Thermostat” in The Wittenburg Door.